Have you been considering installing solar panels on your home or business? Worried it might be too expensive or too complicated? Worry not. Investing in solar is a smart move, both financially and environmentally. And when you hire a reputable company like Shoalhaven Hotwater & Elements, we take care of the details for you, so all you have to do is watch your energy bills shrink!
4 Great Reasons to Invest in Solar
Traditionally, when people thought about Solar Power, they thought about clean energy. However, with NSW electricity bills soaring 116 per cent over the past 10 years, people are now looking to solar power to reduce their energy bills. If you still aren’t sure, consider the following facts:
- Solar power will save you money on your electricity bills.
- Installing solar power means your home or business will run off renewable, clean energy.
- With Solar, you will be less dependent on the big energy retailers.
- A Grid Connected Solar Power System adds value to your home
- Solar Panels require hardly any maintenance and can be expected to last for at least 25 years (different brands offer different warranties).
With energy supply and energy pricing in crisis, there really is no better time to install Solar Power.
How Grid Connected Solar Works
A grid connected solar power system consists of solar panels and an inverter. Generally speaking, your solar panels produce energy which is then fed back into the grid. If your home or business consumes less power than you produce, it can be credited to your power bill. In NSW each energy retailer has their own set of rules, so you will need to check the finer details with your supplier. However, the two certainties are:
Your will reduce your environmental footprint
You will Save Money
Sound good? Contact Shoalhaven Hotwater & Elements to arrange an on-site inspection so we can provide an accurate quote. Our friendly team are always happy to answer any questions or talk you through the different systems available.